We are happy to announce the release of the Contract 1.1 WordPress theme. The Contract theme is one of our many local business WordPress themes and this updated version can be downloaded by existing customers in the members area. If you have not yet purchased your copy of this theme, you can get it here.
- Ability for language translations
- Added map pin to directions page map
- Added option to change Welcome Text Widget color when creating/editing the widget
- Fixed issue where having non-default upload folder would prevent some theme settings from working (custom header image, custom navbar/footer background colors etc.)
- Fixed issue where the homepage featured and sidebar featured widgets would sometimes overlap with other elements on the page.
- Fixed the Welcome Text Widget color not updating when setting a custom color in the theme settings page
- Fixed issue where header and body do not align properly on lower resolutions
- Fixed background not displaying on long pages
- Images smaller than the default slider width will be centered.
- One click auto install
- Mobile friendly version
- Built in SEO options
Updating to Contract 1.1
While it is not required, we are recommending all existing users of Contract 1.0 to update their existing installations to the latest Contract 1.1 due to the many bug fixes and additional features in this newest version.
Updating your current site to the latest version is easy. Just follow the steps on this page.
About the Contract WordPress Theme
The Contractor theme is an easy to use WordPress theme for builders and contractors or for any service type businesses where images are a selling point. A large image slider & google maps widget are among the many features of this fan favorite. Get your copy today!